skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Lil Bit Of Everything
Thursday, January 14, 2010
2009 Working Memories :)
Well. This is basically what happen in 2009 in my 19th year of my life! My working life!
The view from the Olympia Tower in Jln Raja Chulan, KL which i undergo training for about 2 weeks!
The place where i worked for nearly 3 weeks while waiting for local university enrollment.
Where i usually have my 'tapau-ed' lunch.
Everything looks small from above KLCC!
A clear day with clear blue sky in the city with noticeable amount of skyscrapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
JunHow
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Hello!! I'm soon to be 20 years old. I grew up in KL and live in KL. I'm currently studying in UTM, Skudai, Johor. I'm a 1st year student, studying Mechanical Engineering - Material.
View my complete profile
ChatBox
View shoutbox
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(8)
Work?
Happy Day :)
Understanding the ‘Allah’ controversy - The Star O...
1ST TEST!!! Aaaa!!!
Sunday... BoringDay!
Emotional Downfall
2009 Working Memories :)
New Year, New Semester, New To Blog!!
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment